June 22, 2020
Covid-19 Safety Plan:
- Our team is observing all CDC and local government recommendations and requirements. Our team has been equipped with masks, gloves, booties, hand sanitizer, instant soap, and water.
- Our office staff is principally socially distanced by working from home.
- While around others, our protocol is to use face coverings, maintain a 6-foot distance when feasible, regularly use sanitizer, and wash hands.
- Our offices are disinfected on a daily basis. Our disinfectant treatment uses disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID 19).
- Employees are self-monitoring for symptoms and following the CDC and local government guidance.
March 13, 2020
Coronavirus: A Message To Our Customers
Dear The Bug Master Family,
As you know, the COVID-19 virus (also known as Coronavirus) is currently impacting many facets of daily life across our country and around the world. Protecting your family, home, and employees from pests is our mission. Because of this, we take a keen interest in the well-being of our customers and employees, and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure our customers and employees are safe.
As of now, we will continue to perform all services as usual. For the convenience of our customers, our residential services have always been designed to be exterior services. Upon request, we will come into the home to perform service. Our team has been trained on the publicly available CDC guidelines and will apply these diligently while performing all residential and commercial services. We will also perform services while respecting your social distancing requirements. Per state requirements, as well as what we have learned in our 40 years of pest control, all our technicians are outfitted with safety equipment, including hand sanitizer and hand soap.
Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you and be respectful of your unique service requests. We encourage you to contact us at 512-250-1500 if you have questions.
As the seriousness of this virus increases, all of our employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s best practices (most of our team is working from home), including frequent handwashing, limiting proximity to sick individuals, and being aware of symptoms. While this has not been an issue for The Bug Master, we will continue to monitor the CDC's guidelines. We encourage you to do the same.
Lastly, our hearts go out to all those affected by Coronavirus. Please check back for regular updates as we navigate this changing situation.
Thank you for being a part of The Bug Master Family.
Dauphin Ewart, President
We have used The Bug Master for many years at the Western Hills Church of Christ. Along with regular treatments, they've helped us great with critters in our drop-down ceilings and around our building. They are always punctual, incredibly courteous, and professional. It is easy to recommend them and give them a full five star rating, they've earned both!
Robert always does a great job! He’s quick, thorough and friendly! He listens to my concerns and takes care of any issue I might have. He is also very knowledgable and offers great advice/explanations.