No Harsh Chemicals
Prompt Next Day Service
Sick of bird poop?
Are birds annoying your customers?
With 40 years of experience, we'll keep birds from ruining your day.
40 Years of Experience
State Licensed Technicians
Get A Free Inspection & Quote
Start Protecting Your Home or Business
We're A People Business
That's Done Some Amazing Work
I love that a technician will come out on the same day when I call with a pest emergency. Pest control is something I will never skimp on and having a quick responding company for unforeseen events makes all the difference.
Great service and always diligent and willing to meet our needs with each visit. Eric has been great both of the visits he has serviced the house recently. It’s also greatly appreciated that they come do the in-between services since it has been so rainy this last year. Would definitely recommend this company.
Jesse is the best !! He Went above and beyond. Really thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable about my biting ant situation - the guy really knows his stuff.
They're gorgeous creatures with beautiful songs, but sometimes birds can be outright pests by nesting in public areas, driving off customers, splattering their droppings and destroying fruit crops. They can also harm buildings or cause traffic jams by congregating in parking lots and busy roadways. This is dangerous for both birds and motorists. This is when bird removal help may be needed. Austin businesses and homeowners can rely on The Bug Master for professional and reliable bird pest control services.
From Pleasant to Pest
You want to consider our bird removal solutions under any of these circumstances:
- You've seen nests clogging vents and air ducts.
- Bird droppings are discoloring your building's or car's paint jobs.
- You can't hear yourself think because of the noise nearby flocks are producing.
- You're in the foodservice industry and your products risk contamination.
- Birds have nested nearby and see you as a threat, posing bodily harm possibilities.
- You are fighting illness, possibly due bird-related germs.